Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM)
Bachelors in Hotel Management (BHM) is a 4-year long course offered by GIEM is approved by Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar.
THE CURRICULUM INCLUDES
- Learning management system supported by EduNxt where students and faculty are connected 24 X 7.
- Industrial training is a 10-credit course.
- Students undergo training in the attached training hotel as well as a compulsory 6-month training at star rated Indian and international properties.
- Regular seminars and workshops covering all areas of management and operations are conducted during the program.
The students are employed in hospitality and tourism sectors in various managerial and operation positions.
- Internal evaluation
- End semester examination for theory subjects
- Practical: To evaluate skill and learning
- Theory: MCQ, Essay, short & long Answers, Case study
Course duration: 4 years
Duration: 4 years*.
Citizenship: Indian nationals.
Qualification: Pass in 10+2